Last date is 25 May 2016 for submitting the Examination Form for June 2016 Examination
Rules and Regulations for Examination
1. Examinees must report in the
examination hall 15 minutes before the commencement
of the examination.
2. Examinees shall not be allowed to
consult any form of written / electronic material,
whatsoever, while writing on the Answer Sheet. If
the Examinee is found to do so, the invigilator
shall have every authority to seize all materials
and the decision regarding the expulsion or any
other action taken by the University will be final
and binding on the Examinee.
3. Any form of misconduct on the
part of Examinees shall result in the cancellation
of the Examinee's paper.
4. If any Examinee is found to be
under the influence of alcohol, while appearing for
the examination, the invigilator will have the
authority to disallow the Examinee from appearing
for the entire / remaining examination.
5. The Examinee must return the
Answer Sheet after the completion of the time
allotted for the said examination.
6. Smoking in the Examination Hall
is strictly prohibited.
7. Examinee is allowed to appear in
a maximum of two semester examinations or one annual
examination at a time.
8. If an examinee has cleared some
of the papers for a particular semester / annual
examination, the remaining papers may be cleared in
the next examination.
9. The Examination Forms must be
submitted along with the exam fee by post to Dimapur
before 25 May 2016.
10. There will be no examination on
11. The Answer Sheets without Serial
Number, Roll Number and the Signature of Invigilator
will be rejected.
12. All paperwise assignments and or
Bachelor's / Master's Thesis must be submitted one
month ahead of examination.
13. The used Answer Sheets must be
submitted to the Superintendent / Officer-in-Charge
of examinations before leaving the examination hall.
14. The examinees must write the
answers on both side of the Answer Sheets.
15. The Centre Superintendents of
Examinations must ensure that the rules and
regulations mentioned above are adhered to and that
the examinees must maintained silence and discipline
in the Examination Hall.
By the order of the -